Friday, August 10, 2007

It's Official!

Prof. Vicki Simonsmeier and I sat down and talked over the IDT program on Wednesday, and it's official, I'll be starting in with the program at the same time that school starts! I've learned a bit more about it since Wednesday, too: I'll be taking an extra class on Friday afternoons, as well as participating in a group research project with a team of individuals from different disciplines here on campus, namely Social Work and Audiology. There are a few other disciplines, but I can't think of them at the moment.

Besides the research project, I'll also be observing and participating in several projects at various clinics throughout the Logan area. This is particularly nice, since usually first year Grad's are stuck on campus at the clinic a lot. I'll still be spending my fair share of time at the clinic, but I'm looking forward to being able to get out and participate more in opportunities outside of the typical campus bubble.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YEA!!! I am so proud of you dear sister!

The Silly Witch said...

It sounds like a great opportunity. I hope we can hear more about what you're learning and doing.

Unknown said...

WOW! Higher and higher education.

About Me

My photo
Wherever I may roam, Montana is my home.