Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Trip to the Beach


We went to Momoishi Beach on Monday and had a great time! The weather was beautiful (other than a little bit of wind) and the kids enjoyed collecting sea shells (I think we came away with at least 50!). They also had a ton of fun playing in the sand. It was really unique, too because the sand was really black and there was neat volcanic rock strewn throughout the beach.

There were these really neat steps that ascended up from the parking area to the beach walkway and to the beach itself.

Don't you think pink is the color to wear when playing at the beach?



Why is dumping sand on your hair so much fun?




This was your basic run o' the mill sea shell that the kiddos collected.


Headin' home after a great time at the beach!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How cool and beautiful! Seashells are always so fun to collect, I hope you got some too!

Unknown said...

Wow! I didn't know there was a beach that close. Looks like no one was tempted to swim.

About Me

My photo
Wherever I may roam, Montana is my home.