Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Time = Park Time

First we went to a Horse Park.

It had an awesome slide! There were little metal rollers on it that made you go down really fast.

We used kick boards to slide down it.

Weeeee! It was so fun.




Next we spent sometime monkeying around at a park with "The World's Largest Statue of Liberty in Japan".



One of the greatest activities they have is a zipline. FUN!!





...and finally we all posed majestically in imitation of the statue of liberty:


I took a lot of fun videos, too, but I don't know the secret of getting them to download quickly. Hopefully I'll be able to post them another day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What great pictures! It looks like you are all having a great time in Japan. I really want to try out that slide. It is probably a good idea for it to have bars around it.

Unknown said...

Fun! I would like to try the slide with the boards you ride.

About Me

My photo
Wherever I may roam, Montana is my home.