Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I Have the Luck of the Irish!


I bet you didn't know that leprechauns live in Japan. I've been having a delightful time amongst them. They're a hard bunch to keep up with, being so little and quick and all, but running at a full sprint all day long is definitely worth it:

On St. Patty's Day I got to play with cute green leprechauns.


We danced and ran and were and were very very silly just as every leprechaun should be, and we made a great mess all over Prudence's table.


I tried and tried to capture a picture of this leprechaun standing still, but he was WAY too fast for me!

It's a little known fact that leprechauns are addicted to popcorn...sometimes they'll actually stand still for a minute to enjoy it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Them 'ar mighty fine and darlin' leprechauns! How fun!

The Silly Witch said...

Oh they are so cute! I'm glad you get to go see them. They are all getting so tall and thin!

The Silly Witch said...

There getting so big!I wish I could see them.love
pippi.

Unknown said...

My Dad always told me we have some Irish in us. We have some Owens and Dunns who could be Irish, but I haven't connected to Ireland yet. However, if those kids are leprechauns and like popcorn, it's almost a sure thing.

About Me

My photo
Wherever I may roam, Montana is my home.