Friday, December 5, 2008

A Graduate Student's Dream Christmas

1st She's finished all of her classes for her graduate degree program and she doesn't need to take any more.



2nd She knows where she's going to go for her externship, and she doesn't need to stress about it anymore. -Yea! Orem accepted me!!


3rd She gets to go home and enjoy her family.



4th She gets a full body massage and 3 years of tension created by the stress of tests, projects, presentations, and other strenuous classwork disappears.


5th She finds a stand for the swing she bought in Mexico and spends a good chunk of time relaxing in it with a good book.



6th She doesn't need to study for her final comprehensive exam or the PRAXIS for Speech Language Pathologists that she will be taking at the end of January/beginning of February.


Well, not all of these dreams will be realized, but 50% of them are guaranteed!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hurray!! You rock! I am so proud of you! I can't wait to see you!

MT Missy said...

It's set in stone now, I'll be taking the PRAXIS on January 10th!

Unknown said...

The Cat massage picture is a crack up! I am so grateful that you know about your externship1

About Me

My photo
Wherever I may roam, Montana is my home.