Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Survey

Have you been naughty or nice this year? - Nice

What do you want most for Christmas? - To be with my family

Do you believe in Father Christmas? - Absolutely

What is your favorite food at Christmas? - Cheese log and crackers

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? - Yup

Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet? - Yup

What is your favorite Christmas song? - The Holly & the Ivy

What is your favorite Christmas movie? - White Christmas

What is your best memory of Christmas? - Going to the theater with my whole family

What do you look forward to most at Christmas? - The simple acts of kindness I see daily

What are you doing for Christmas this year? - Headin' home to Montana, Hurray!

Who do you want to kiss under the mistletoe? - I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

What kind of Christmas tree do you have? - A decorated one.

Do you take part in a secret santa? - When the opportunity presents itself.

Do you go to any Christmas parties? - On occasion

Have you ever had a white Christmas? - More often than not

How early do you wake up on Christmas morning? - 7:00am

Do you still get a stocking? - It\'s the best part!

How many Christmas cards do you normally send out? - None

What is your Christmas wish? - A good job with good people...and world peace.

Take This Survey at Quizopolis.com

http://www.quizopolis.com/christmas_survey.php

I love Christmas time! I did a shortened version of this little survey with my fluency client today, and it was so much fun. She went to each of my professor's offices and asked them a few questions using her "slow easy speech" strategy, and she did a great job. It's really rewarding to see progress in so short a time. You might not have time to fill out the whole survey, but I'd love it if you'd hit the highlights:

1. Have you been naughty or nice this year?

2.What is your Christmas wish?

3.What is your favorite Christmas food?

4. What is your favorite Christmas song?

5. How early do you wake up on Christmas morning?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Of course I have been nice! I'll see you in two days!

Unknown said...

You have such fun ideas for working with clients.

About Me

My photo
Wherever I may roam, Montana is my home.