Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Countdown Complete

Upon arriving in Helena I was having so much fun with family that I became completely distracted from my Christmas Countdown. It has been an enjoyable, memorable, and wonderful Christmas Season.

December 18th - Matthew 5:8 PURE IN HEART "Let everyone sweep in front of his own door and the whole world will be clean." Goethe

December 19th - 1 Corinthians 13:7 ENDURANCE "Problems are only opportunities in work clothes." Henry J. Kiser

December 20th - Proverbs 1:4 WISDOM "Close your mouth and open your eyes; you need little else to make you wise."

December 21st - Romans 14:16 JUDGE NOT "We also have an abundance of that which we condemn."

December 22nd - John 15:12 SHOW LOVE "If you haven't got charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble." Bob Hope

December 23rd - Proverbs 4:11 LEADER "You have to face the music before you can lead the band."

December 24th - Philippians 4:8 HONEST "Nurture great thoughts, you will never go higher than your greatest thoughts." Benjamin Disraeli

December 25th - Luke 2:11 CHOSEN "Whom the Lord calls, the Lord qualifies."

I've really enjoyed reflecting on this Christmas Countdown during the month that we celebrate the Saviors birth. It's been nice to reflect on what the Savior has brought into this world: His most wonderful and beautiful life, example, and sacrifice. How I hope in this new year that I can become more like the person that He wants me to be.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We'll let your distraction go this time... It is good to have you home.

About Me

My photo
Wherever I may roam, Montana is my home.