Friday, March 5, 2010

Gold at the End of the Rainbow

During the week of St. Patty's day my "speech friends" and I are going to go on a search for the "gold at the end of the rainbow". I've designed maps of the school buildings for the occasion. We're going to have a great time, but the best part of all was making the maps:

Trout Creek

Thompson Falls

St. Regis


Noxon

I've already done this activity with the kids in Hot Springs, so I didn't have a picture of the map since I left it there.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun idea! I should take kael for a treasure hunt!

Unknown said...

Isn't working with kids so much more rewarding when they enjoy it and you can make it fun?

The Silly Witch said...

You are amazing. Quilting, treasure hunting... Just look at who you are becoming! I love you.

About Me

My photo
Wherever I may roam, Montana is my home.