Friday, March 5, 2010

Adventures in Quilting Pt 2

Quilting weekend was so much fun! I kept meaning to snap more pictures of the beautiful scenery, but sometimes being in the thick of things is more fun than photographing. We stayed in a lodge just outside of Polson. The lodge had windows on three sides looking out at Flathead Lake. Mostly I worked on my quilt, but I did attempt to design my own bag to carry all of the basic bathroom ameneties when I travel (it was a flop so I'm not going to show it to you...everything kept falling out of the pockets...).



I cut and sewed most of my quilt strips together during the "Quilt Camp", but I didn't have time to sew it all together, so last weekend I spent some time doing that. I've still got about half of the quilt top to go. It reminds me of a kite:



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! you are a fast worker!

Unknown said...

Oooooo. I LIKE it!

About Me

My photo
Wherever I may roam, Montana is my home.