Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What's the long lost Missy been up to?

I've been traveling A LOT, and on my way to and from work I see some pretty beautiful sites.

The mist sits on the river most mornings. I captured this shot just before I reached Plains on my way to St. Regis.


This a view from Noxon.

Between Thompson Falls and Plains you will find the animals for which the word frolick was invented. Along all of the routes I take: Trout Creek, Noxon, St. Regis, Hot Springs, and then back to Thompson Falls I see the larch turning yellow and spread out through the pines.

The photo doesn't do this sunrise justice:

On my way to and from Hot Springs I pass by this pretty little lake.

It's a pretty beautiful place, I tell you!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Are those wild mountain sheep? That's something you don't see every day.

MT Missy said...

Yeah, except for I do see them pretty close to every day...especially during the winter time. They come down off their mountains and graze in the fields along the Highway.

The Silly Witch said...

Ah, it looks great there. I think I need to see it in person--or maybe you could just brush up your photography skills? ;-)

Deon said...

I'm so jealous, it's so beautiful! I'm sure the scenery makes the drives a little bit better.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! and the Sunset looks pretty spectacular to me. I can't wait to visit you sometime.

About Me

My photo
Wherever I may roam, Montana is my home.