Sunday, September 20, 2009

Settling In

It's been nice to settle into town. I've discovered:

-I can hear the football games clearly from my house (and I enjoy it).

-My house sits on a loop that is 1.2 miles long.

-On Thursdays there is a fresh produce stand situated right where I turn of the Highway to go home.

-There are trees here called Tamaracks that look like a type of pine, but they're actually a type of larch and they change color in the fall and lose all their needles in the winter.

-I still can't decide if I like the trip to Noxon, the trip to Hot Springs, or the trip to St. Regis better...they're all so beautiful.

-Fall is still my favorite season. The air is starting to turn crisp, there's a faint smell of woodsmoke in the air, and all of the shrubbery is just beginning to change colors.

-The Speech Paraprofessionals that I work with are wonderful.

-I still like it here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you like it there!

The Silly Witch said...

Good. I want to visit you. That picture is gorgeous. Love you.

Unknown said...

Wow! The Larch turning colors are beautiful. I've noticed the native plants are already turning.

Deon said...

I'm glad that you like it there. That is a very pretty picture!

Unknown said...

Isn't Fall a wonderful season. When summer comes I always think I will never want it to leave, but I am always so glad to have Fall!

About Me

My photo
Wherever I may roam, Montana is my home.