Monday, October 6, 2008

'Tis the Season for Pumpkins

For FHE we ate pizza and carved pumpkins! O what fun! I made the spider and my favorite Jack-O-Lantern was Mr. Frank N. Stein.


The sad part is that we carved them so early on in October that they probably won't last until Halloween...but I'm sure going to enjoy it while it lasts!

I found the templates on this great website that offered free ones. It was at http://www.pumpkinlady.com/pattern.htm#2006 . There are all sorts of great patterns, I want to do them all, but alas I want to graduate from college more...therefore I will restrain myself.

And by the way, does anyone know how to rotate the pictures so they face the right way when you post them?

5 comments:

Deon said...

Totally cute pumpkins!

Unknown said...

Those pumpkins turned out awesome!! It looks like you had a blast.

rotate the picture in windows picture viewer and then upload it again.

MT Missy said...

Thanks Lisa!

Unknown said...

I've always wanted to carve some pumpkins that looks that good. I think pumpkin carving is hard.

Rachael said...

Ok, so we loved your pumpkins and thought we would try it today. It is harder than it looks. I think we picked a hard pattern because it broke. We are going to try another one tomorrow. Great job on your pumpkins and thanks for the great idea.

About Me

My photo
Wherever I may roam, Montana is my home.