Sunday, September 28, 2008

Kids Say the Darndest Things!

A couple of weeks ago a little girl walked into the Speech Room, took one look at me and said, "You have really hairy arms!" "Yep," I replied...what else could you say when it's stated so matter-of-factly?

It's funny, a little kid said that exact same thing to me while I was on my mission, and Evan told me that the little kids used to pet his arms when he was a missionary. The next time someone tells me that I'm going to say, "Yep, and they're long too...just like a monkey's oo oo a a a a!"

5 comments:

The Silly Witch said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE your new header. It's the cutest thing I've ever seen. Anyway, I think kids just think adults are hairy. I can think of a lot of people hairier than you!

Unknown said...

My Mom, who had scarcely a hair on her arms, told me the same thing. Doesn't make you feel too good does it?

MT Missy said...

I didn't take offense, it's true: I know a lot of people hairier than me, and she's just a kid making observations about what's happening in her life with her limited experience. :)

Unknown said...

Ya, um my arms are way hairier than yours!

Preston said...

I think that the next time we all get together we should have a contest . MY money is on Evan

About Me

My photo
Wherever I may roam, Montana is my home.