Monday, September 1, 2008

Girls Like Girls and Boys Like Boys...

Today I was studying in the Lillywhite Building. It's basically my second dwelling place on campus and I study better there than I do at home (less distractions), so I decided that if I wanted to be productive today, I ought to spend a few hours there. It worked, too. I finished all of my reading for this coming week.

While I was there, though, one of the Audiology professors was as well. She brought her children and this is the conversation I overheard out in the hall:

Little Boy: "Why won't you play with me?"
Little Girl: "Because girls like girls and boys like boys. That's just the way it is."
Little Boy: "Oh...but my mom and dad like each other!?"

Too cute! I just had to share it.

About Me

My photo
Wherever I may roam, Montana is my home.