Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Witty


This summer I enjoyed visits from two of my sisters. We had a great time and made some wonderful memories. My little niece and nephews are adorable and it was fun to get to know them and play with them.

Apparently, though, my first name can be quite a mouthful for a little kid. Growing up, my twin referred to me as Kissy because she couldn't get my full name out. This summer, as Bardo valiantly tried to coordinate his developing articulators (sorry I couldn't resist), I was known as Kwity, Wisty, and my personal favorite and his most frequent title: Witty. So in honor of Bardo (and because I've always wanted to be Witty :)), I've decided to change my screen to Witty.

5 comments:

The Silly Witch said...

Aha. It was YOUR camera I was using at the stake party. I want some of those pictures! And Witty is a fine screen name. Missy Kissy might give some people the wrong idea...

MT Missy said...

Yeah...I got to thinking about that... hehehe...

Unknown said...

Very witty, Witty.

Unknown said...

You will always be Kissy to me, but Witty is pretty cute too!

Prudence said...

I was wondering who witty was. I'm behind on my blog reading!

About Me

My photo
Wherever I may roam, Montana is my home.