Friday, January 25, 2008

Winter in Logan

I can't believe how much snow there's been in Logan! Last week I went night skiing with my stake, and we'd just had a fresh snowstorm, making the skiing a ton of fun (except for the fact that it was 6ยบ below zero...that made things a bit chilly). Now I woke up this morning and it's snowing again!

There's a group called Common Ground that aids individuals with disabilities, so they can participate in outdoor sports, and I'm going to volunteer with them this winter. Hopefully that'll give me lots of other opportunities to go skiing.

This is a picture of my front yard...we're running out of places to put the snow that we shovel from the driveway.


Here's the backyard. As you can see, it's currently snowing and there's just a skiff on my car, mostly, the snow that's on the ground is from previous snowstorms. This snowfall has just started, and rumor has it that this'll keep up throughout the day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow that is a ton of swow. I tend to forget that the rest of the world gets snow this time of year!

Unknown said...

Hurray! Next summer's water storage.

About Me

My photo
Wherever I may roam, Montana is my home.