Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Graduate School

I've left you all waiting in suspense long enough. I was accepted into my preferred graduate school! I'll be going to Utah State University in Speech Language Pathology. I must only survive these last few summer courses (that means passing with a B- or better), and I'm in!

Recently it has just dawned on me how cool it actually is that I'll be in Grad School. Some of the best parts of Grad School include the things that I will not be doing: I will not be working at Utility Billing (I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to just focusing on school, especially after the hectic life I've led this summer...two part time jobs, three classes (that's nine credits), and don't forgot a very busy church calling), I will not be twiddling my thumbs idley as life passes me by, I will not be wishing, wishing, wishing, and never accomplishing, I will not be feeling sorry for myself, and I will not be worried that nothing ever good comes my way. I'm so grateful for the things I don't have!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for things to NOT do! I think you are great and amazing!

The Silly Witch said...

Welcome back Missy Kissy. I might just put you back on my link list if you keep this up!

About Me

My photo
Wherever I may roam, Montana is my home.