Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's Beginning to Feel A Lot Like Christmas!

This week I had a delightful time getting into the Christmas Spirit. The Branch Christmas Party was filled with all sorts of fun chatter, Christmas music, Santa Claus, and - for a very fun change - swing dancing. The Branch President decided that it would be nice to have a fun activity for the youth and the adults, and it was a success! Later I accompanied (meaning I drove so they wouldn't have to use up miles) the Sister Missionaries to Plains to attend their Christmas Play/Talent Performance. It was really cute and every one did a great job. There are definitely a lot of talented people in Plains. Then, I joined in the festive tradition of wreath/centerpiece-making with some of my new friends in Noxon and Thompson Falls. It was so much fun, and here are the results:







What do you think?



4 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome! I want one!

The Silly Witch said...

VERY festive. I love it.

Unknown said...

Those ceterpieces are gorgeous. Your house lloks so Christmassy. I hope you are going to bring things home!

MT Missy said...

Without a doubt they'll be coming home, I want to enjoy them longer! :)

About Me

My photo
Wherever I may roam, Montana is my home.