Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A New Beginning

Something I've always enjoyed is a new beginning. I think at times that I enjoy the start of a novel better than the end, no matter how satisfyingly it might finish, just because it's a beginning. There's a kind of fun exhilerating suspense to it. It doesn't matter how you say it, a new beginning spells adventure.

So I've decided, that when life gets boring, midterms get monotonous, or I just plain need a change, I'm going to let each day or moment or whatever be a new beginning, and enjoy every moment of it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY Kristy!

You have succumbed to the enticement of the blog-o-sphere.

I love new beginning too! I the cool part is I am never out of ideas of what else I can begin! I am always thinking of a new project, a new scripture study habit, a new fitness program, a new sewing project, and many other things for me to begin! Their is so much excitement in the beginning!

Love you!

The Silly Witch said...

I'm with you. Beginnings feel so good!

Unknown said...

I used to always like the Fall semester of shool the best. Probably because it was a new beginning. Funny how the end of a growing season can be a new beginning. Love, MOM

About Me

My photo
Wherever I may roam, Montana is my home.