Sunday, December 22, 2013

On The Bright Side...

My car broke down last week.  I've whined aplenty about the cost and the inconvenience, but on the bright side...

I'm so glad it happened last weekend and not this weekend, because I wouldn't have been able to drive to visit Lisa!

I'm grateful there are people out there willing to lend a hand, mechanic-ing, giving rides, and so much more!

I'm glad to discover that running in the afternoon in this weather is much easier than in the morning (which I wouldn't have realized, had my car not broke down).

I'm grateful for Dad for insisting I put studded snow tires on my vehicle (REALLY grateful after driving around in a rental with wimpy tires all week).

I'm grateful for Mom for lending a sympathetic ear, and listening to my woes.

I'm grateful I have a car.

I'm grateful to have family to go to for the holidays.

So my car broke down last week, but on the bright side...

I am blessed.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Wherever I may roam, Montana is my home.